If you wish to download a burn the CD LIVE and DVD install images at home, please note:
- A repository refers to a "storage area" that contains images and applications for various Operating Systems (including Fedora).
- Seneca College has a Fedora 17 repository server called Belmont, but you cannot this repository if you are outside of Seneca College (eg. at home).
If you are outside of Seneca College, you can download the required images from the Main Fedora17 Repository:
(Accessible from any Internet connection.)
- This repository contains all Fedora software (OS and applications). You need to look for two different images:
- Fedora 17 (64-bit) DVD image
- Fedora 17 (64-bit) LIVE CD image
- Image files have the extension: .iso
The Fedora Repository. Make certain to select the link for Fedora 17 and for 64-bit architecture
Search for Images
. Make certain to verify images for CD LIVE and for DVD